Neutrino Networks Ltd is committed to ensuring that Users privacy is protected. Should we ask Users to provide certain information by which Users can be identified when using Services, then such Users can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Neutrino Networks Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Users should check this page from time to time to ensure that they are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 November 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information relating to Users:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests, calling line identification and dialled number
- details of and contents of telephone calls and transcriptions thereof
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand Users needs and provide Users with the Services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Processing, securing, storage and the making available User data to approved Users via the Services including the processing of such information outside of the EU under strict written agreements with stringent confidentially protocols and undertakings as required by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We may also use the information to improve our Services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that User information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and process.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a User's computer's hard drive. Once the User agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets Users know when they visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to User's as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to User's needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about their preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to User's needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide User's with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages they find useful and which they do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to User's computer or any information about them, other than the data they choose to share with us.
user's can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but this can be easily modified in browser settings to decline cookies if preferred. This may prevent User's from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once these have been used to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which User's provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. User's should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
User's may choose to restrict the collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- whenever a User form is required to be filled in on the website, look for the box that User's can click to indicate that they do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if a User has previously agreed to us using their personal information for direct marketing purposes, they may change their mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease User's personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use User's personal information to send promotional information about third parties which we think User's may find interesting if said User's have told us that they wish this to happen.
User's may request details of personal information which we hold about them under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. To obtain User information held on file please e-mail us at [email protected].
Any User that believes any information we are holding on them is incorrect or incomplete may write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.